Skipping Space Jump: Crossway
- Try practising a UBJ, the timing is very similar.
- When you enter Crossway drop right down into the halfpipe, you'll need to pull off a "Halfpipe Bomb Jump" to get up the halfpipe, this one is slightly easier than the one in vent shaft.
- Morph and go to the wall closest to the door you need to get to. Now you need to burn a bomb, so lay one down exactly where you are.
- About a second later, start moving over to the other vertical part of the half pipe, you've got to move so you get a little 'flip' on the curvature of the pipe. Practice this until you get it a lot.
- Now, with the skills you've put together, you place a bomb just before you get 'flipped' back up, and when you get pushed back up, lay the second bomb (of the jump) on your ascent.
- When you get very good at this and can get a lot of height, then practice putting the last three bombs on the top of it. You lay the third one practically onto of where the black part of the halfpipe ends, and then lay the next bombs pretty much ontop of each other. You can vary the timings a bit, but this is the basic timing you must follow.