Other: Power Beam BugDiscovered by
- This bug is only present in the North American version of the game.
- First, activate your Power Beam and charge. Next, without letting go of A, switch to any other beam. You can let go in mid transformation from one beam to another, just make sure you don't fire off the charge shot from the Power Beam. Now, switch back to the Power Beam and fire off a couple rounds. Normal shots, not charges.
- Instead of the normal burst when you fire your beam, the burst animation will be the charge animation! It'll progressively get bigger until it's full. I've tested and no, this doesn't make your regular shots as powerful as charged shots.
- The only three known ways to deactivate this is to switch to another beam, preform a charge with your Power Beam still equipped or travel on an elevator. Switching visors - even to Scan - doesn't get rid of it, neither does morphing into a ball or getting attacked.
- This works with the Wave and Ice Beams as well. Just equip the Wave or Ice, and do just like you would with the Power Beam. The Wave Beam's is hard to see sometimes, and the Ice Beam you have to shoot a while to get the charge animation big enough to see it.