Early Missile Expansion: Gravity ChamberDiscovered by
DEVILBIT, Tzyr, LeCoureur103
- It is necessary to get this Expansion with one of these methods if you break the ice covering the Grapple Point using the Plasma Beam before you have collected the Grapple Beam (the Gravity Chamber Glitch).
- When you enter from the door in Gravity Chamber that is out of the water, you will see rocks against the wall on your left. If you jump on the rocks, and press against the wall and walk towards the Missile slowly, you will feel a little bump in the rocks. You will notice that you will continue to get higher on the rocks, then you will drop. Try to get as high as possible, but you do not have to be at the highest part (so you do have some room for error).
- Hold R and look against the wall up to the expansion. You will notice that the rocks you are on continue to go up (but you cannot climb them). Now, lock your view so that this rock face is in the top right corner of your view.
- Now, your goal is to Ghetto Jump off these rocks, while twisting so you can land on the ledge above. Because you are pressed against the wall, and you are holding L, if when you jump you do not feel you did a Ghetto Jump (as in jumped higher then normal), that means you are not pressing against the wall enough.
- Now for the jump. Hit B, hit right on your Analog Stick, then release L. You want to delay your release of L a little so you can get more of the Ghetto Jump effect. At the peak of your jump, hit B again and then hit left on the Analog Stick. You want to twist right, so you are out from the wall a little, then when you twist left, you are coming back towards the wall.
- To summarize, aim your view. Ghetto Jump off the rock twisting to the right with delaying your release of L a bit to get more Ghetto Jump effect. At the peak of your first jump hit B then hold left to twist around the rocks.
- Alternatively you can try the Dash Jump method below (go two rooms away and return after getting the Gravity Suit to make the Bombus appear).