Secret Worlds: arboretumDiscovered by
- Since this makes use of an invisible branch attached to the tree, it is recommended that you collect the ice spreader before attempting it, as this powerup will allow you to reveal the branch.
- Climb to the top of the arboretum and stand on the platform in front of the runic gate. To the right of the runic symbol on the tree is an invisible branch. Your first jump should be to the point where this branch joins the tree, but there is only a tiny area that may genuinely be stood upon. There are also various invisible barriers about, so it is not as easy as it sounds.
- The next task is to make it along the invisible branch to its very tip, so use the ice spreader as shown in the video to traverse the branch. Once you reach the end, you need to jump backwards and forwards onto the ring above your head. This is not straightforward either, and a touch of ghetto effect may be required from the curvature of the invisible branch upon which you stand.
- The rest is easy. Morph and bomb jump over to the section of roof shown in the video, then unmorph onto one of the metallic rungs, upon which you should be able to stand. A space jump will now carry you beyond the walls of the room.
- It is also possible to use power beam shots to reveal the branch, although this is harder.