Discovered By: SamusAranLuver
Three unmorphing glitches.
Push the joy stick forward until you get a lot of speed, then unmorph. One of four things will happen.
- Nothing. -_-
- The morph ball will become a blue spark and you'll instantly unmorph.
- Samus will be seen while unmorphing from the front instead of the back. (From Shinin: I believe this happens because while morphed, Samus is facing you, so she unmorphs in what appears to be the wrong way.)
- Samus will be unmorph and the game will be normal, EXCEPT you will be in 3rd person shooter mode unmorph and the game will continue like normal. (You can shoot, switch beams, shoot missiles, jump, space jump, etc., but no locking on.) Note: This glitch only lasts a few seconds.
Discovered By: supuh
You can get a very similar effect to this if you press A at the same time you unmorph,
- you will sometimes shoot while the camera is going back to samus
- you wont shoot but when the camera gets back to you, your beam will be charged up
Discovered By: MMcLean54
You can almost get a third person shooter mode in the Dark Aether equivalent of Meeting Grounds (War Ritual Grounds).
- While acting as if you were leaving Service Access, use the Boost Ball lightly or gain an adequate amount of speed, roll slightly over the rim of the "half-pipe," (remember to not let go of up on the Control Stick) and unmorph while pressing the A Button rapidly. But keep in mind that the unmorph must be done from behind, not from the front.
- This can also be done with the Screw Attack. Remember to go slightly over the rim, and not to let go of the up position.
Discovered By: tjp7154
- If you press Y and X buttons at the same time then press any other button while Samus is in her morph ball, she will immediately fire a missile
- If you press A and X buttons at the same time then press any other button while Samus is in her morph ball, she will immediately fire a shot, then charge the beam