Laddered Bomb Jump
Discovered by: Banks or Devilbit. Not sure which, clarification needed.
ATTN: Video anyone?
The act of "laddering" a bomb jump can be done with nearly all types of bomb jumps. However, the more bombs needed the harder it becomes to do.
To Ladder a bomb jump you need to rock forward in mid air and place the bomb outwards in mid air, then rock back again.
A good(and simplest) example of this would be a laddered double bomb jump(or dbjl for short):
1) Place bomb 1 on the ground.
2) Right before bomb 1 goes off, place bomb 2.
3) When 1 explodes and sends you into the air, press forward slightly and place bomb 3 at the peak of your jump.
4) Now press back slightly as you go back down so you land on bomb 2 as it goes off.
5) Then press forward again so you get sent into bomb 3, then forward and up when it explodes.
So, the bombs in a dbjl would look like this:
with 2 and 1 actually on top of each other.
Using this technique, you can turn any bomb jump into a kind of makeshift "Kinetic Orb Cannon" and cross larger gaps than you could with a normal bomb jump.
Also, you can make a laddered bomb jump a Morphed Bomb Jump.