- Use three uncharged Light Beam shots on the Grapple Guardian's eye to stun him, then fire a charged Light Beam shot into his back (and anything else you can manage to add :). You can use other weapons to stun him if you run out of ammo.
- When the Guardian tries to grapple you, stand behind a pillar. This will make him grapple the pillar, and allow you to circle around behind him and pump him with charged Light Beam shots.
- If you get hit by the GG stay behind the pillars across from him to regain health indefinitely.
- Repeat both until he's dead.
- If you are low on Light Beam ammo just before the battle, the hallway before Sacrificial Chamber is full of Ing storage dudes. Shoot them with Dark Beam to score a ton of Light ammo in very little time.
- When you stun him/her/it whatever when you dash to his back 1 or 2 super missiles will break his shell thus making the battle faster might be usefull in speed runs.
- Rapid fire the power beam into it eye (you can probobly get a lot in pretty fast). As soon as it starts to grapple, charge up your power beam. When it grapples the piller, launch a super missile into it back. This will deplete it energy fast. When I did it, it had almost no health left (maybe 1/5 or 1/6) before losing it shell.
- When you get rid of the shell, fire light beam shots (uncharged) into it's eye. It'll get stunned, allowing you to get around it and fire a charged Light Beam shot in the bare back. It'll take a lot of damage from that.
- In a Speed Run; getting Grappled by Grapple Guardian saves a fair bit of time of time.
Added by SamusAranLuver
(If You do however get grapped by GG,lock on and blast one lightbeam at him uncharged and he/she/it will let go of you immediately.)
Added by LeCoureur103
Added By SamusAranluver
Added By MissileWaster
Added By Baby Sheegoth