Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
http://www.metroid2002.com/0/emurape.php

Get it while it's still hot!
Thread title: 
always move fast
go fusion guy go!
(user is banned)
9% normal is hard enough at mecha ridley. -_- One swipe-death. thats my only trouble spot before the end for my 9% normal... :(
Truly, he who accomplishes this is a metroid god. I barely beat normal on 15% :P

But then again, I suck. My best time is 43:06 with 29% (normal). That was actually my first and only try at a ZM speed run, so I could probably improve it.
in the name of justice!
Never seen emu-rape before.  This ought to be good.  Getting episode 1, HQ, right now.

The real God would do it Single Segment.  Yay for INSTANT DEATH!  My low% runs always die at Ridley when I run out of pickups.  After about 20 tries I get sick of it and put away the save.

This is going to be pretty freaking cool though.
Quote from Spine Shark:
My low% runs always die at Ridley when I run out of pickups.

You DO know about the cheese-trick, don't you?
http://www.metroid2002.com/0/boss_tricks_ridley.php

Or try to emulate this:
http://www.metroid2002.com/0/other_ajbolt89_ridley_fight.php
That's an awesome fight aj.
in the name of justice!
Yes.  When I walk out in front of or behind him to pick up pick-ups, he rapes me.

All right!  The worm battle was hilarious.
In the video it looks like you can shoot the fireballs, then wait for him to lead you over to the items. Or you can practice the aj method until you gnaw your own fingers off. I don't know why you'd do that though. Crazy person.

Yes, the worm got his ass kicked. If you hadn't kicked the worm's ass, I would be concerned. What is the worm's name anyway?
in the name of justice!
That's the greatest thing about speed runs for me.  Watching somebody do something insanely difficult that an innocent bystander would not be impressed by at all.  Like jack's 22& SS until I actually started playing Prime for reals.
i dub him the charge beamst.
Quote from njahnke:
i dub him the charge beamst.
LOL
Actually, IIRC, the Nintendo player's guide names it as the Charge Beam Beast.
Šђịήїğǻмỉ
What an original name.

I'll let it download while I have my shower.
Heh heh heh... hard Europeans...
red chamber dream
Downloading as I type.
Ekarderif's comments = ell oh ell.

EDIT: Looks awesome so far. Can't wait for the next parts.
in the name of justice!
It's a shame it had to end so soon.  I gotta give you credit for this cleverness, Ekarderif.  Just a taste of awesomeness then WHOOP!  That's all folks!
red chamber dream
Quote from Spine Shark:
Just a taste of awesomeness then WHOOP!  That's all folks!

Until the next episode, at least.
everybody knows it's true
Seems sehr gut. The pillar had wall jumps that I tried and failed. Seems that if you perfect frame-by-framing you get tonzzors of credit.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
You know, even if it's Ekard, I just don't see the point of watching an emu-rape. It takes a lot of patience, but not much else. (At least, when you've got a huge community for speed tricks et. al.)
twenty eight fifty
I actually have been working on doing the vertical brinstar room like you do... sans the first right wall walljump. that's a bit too risky for me, but I can nail the rest. looks good so far.
in the name of justice!
Quote from Arkarian:
Quote from Spine Shark:
Just a taste of awesomeness then WHOOP!  That's all folks!

Well that's what I meant, but it's not out yet, is it?  It leaves me both disappointed and tantalyzed.

The point is that we should patronize Ekarderif for making fun of him so much.  Duh.
lol no way
I've been playing some smash bras. at my buddy's house this evening, with lots of "you know what gives me a boner?" (bob-omb to the face). So I feel that it is only appropriate for me to let you know that, indeed, this gives me QUITE a boner. Will edit with comments on run in a second.

Edit: Dude, that was really neat, I liked how you went through the, er, second room of the game (above entrance to Kraid). Never even considered that before.. haha. Also really liked the way you went up and down the red shaft, and of course the blue shaft was nice too. Well done, looking forward to more.
why do you destroy women's underwear with your friends?

and afaik, it's not re-recorded. ekarderif actually played what you see, same as sess did in his.
Quote from bartendorsparky:
go fusion guy go!

I hate you.
Quote from Life Mega:
What is the worm's name anyway?

I was calling it giant centipede, but charge beamst sounds so much cooler.
Quote from Arkarian:
Ekarderif's comments = ell oh ell.

I try. I meant to release with commentary, but school got in the way (I don't write up the commentary in advance). So either today or tomorrow, you get to read more about my rants.
Quote from Arkarian:

At least you know I'll be releasing more soon, unlike *cough* Sess *cough*. ;)
Quote from Yoshi348:
You know, even if it's Ekard, I just don't see the point of watching an emu-rape.

To each as his own.
Quote from ajbolt89:
So I feel that it is only appropriate for me to let you know that, indeed, this gives me QUITE a boner.

Glad to hear that I can help with your sexual inhibitions.
How far into the run have you gotten so far?  Did you actually finish it, or are you just a few segments in?
Nice Ekarderif. Even though I already saw this when you sent it to me back in Feburary, it's still cool to watch. I have been doing all the tricks since then, but it is quite difficult to get those extra two missiles in the Brinstar Worm fight, especially since I do the first segment from start to kraid (it is 100%, so of course it is going to be longer than 9%) and I do a few of those rooms differently, but just as fast, or maybe a few milliseconds slower. Some of the tricks are quite difficult though.

Now, if you are using save states and stuff, then okay. But if you are not using save states like Nate said, then awesome. I am not really sure because you didn't respond to his post, and I didn't see anything about it in your commentary, but I could just be missing something. I would appreciate it if you confirmed that though, to make me all the more happy.