12345 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Dammit dammit dammit.  That's about as eloquently as I can put it right now.  My gf just dumped me on my ass (through e-mail!) all the while feeding me some crap about how she "knows what it feels like".  Gimme a break.  You know that line, "let's just be friends"?  Biggest lie ever told.  If any of you have Call of Duty, get multiplayer and stand still so I can shoot you.  It'll make me feel better.

Please tell me I'm not a loser.

NOTE:  All females on the board, please don't take offense at the title.  I'm just . . . kinda pissed off.
Thread title: 
I understand. My gf goes from likin me to ignoring me then back to liking me. I dont understand why. Iwill never understand girls. :?
Nice to know I'm not the only one.

What sucks more is my best friend is out of town for the weekend.  I can't even talk to HIM.  Damn it all.
I keep calling my best friend on the phone and he is never home. I haven't talked to him since the choir performance during the Senior Graduation!
You guys are lucky you even have girlfriends. I mean, there's this one girl who I get along with pretty well, but she's not really my girlfriend. About everyone else thinks we should be...but we're not!
One shall stand, one shall ball.
Quote from ShadowMagus:
Dammit dammit dammit.  That's about as eloquently as I can put it right now.  My gf just dumped me on my ass (through e-mail!)
Dude, that's cold, through e-mail? why couldn't she just say it to your face, I think its worse if its something as impersonal as e-mail. And don't feel to bad chinchilla, I don't have a gf either.
sounds kind of like that blake guy.
soaking through
Ouch.  That, well, sucks, really.  You're not a loser.  Everyone gets dumped on their ass at one point...
Quote from njahnke:
sounds kind of like that blake guy.

Hey Nate, how is it going in good ol' Ger? Any questions/critic? :)
I had a GF when I was in kindergarden. We would of been now if I didnt move to another school. Stinks tho I just wana see her again, and dont wana go out with anywhere else man, I got issues.
rotfl.

c.ghost, it's pretty cool here. have to say i prefer the y key where i'm used to though! :P as soon as i get home (late on the 20th) i'll upload all my pics/audio/video to wust2004.com for you to see.
soaking through
Quote from njahnke:
c.ghost, it's pretty cool here. have to say i prefer the y key where i'm used to though! :P as soon as i get home (late on the 20th) i'll upload all my pics/audio/video to wust2004.com for you to see.

Wust2004?  What the hell is that?  Isn't Wust where you are at the moment?
Quote from chinchillax13514:
You guys are lucky you even have girlfriends. I mean, there's this one girl who I get along with pretty well, but she's not really my girlfriend. About everyone else thinks we should be...but we're not!

I don't have one either.  Well, I just suck, that's all.  I'm a complete loser.

Quote from HeroWolf:
I had a GF when I was in kindergarden. We would of been now if I didnt move to another school. Stinks tho I just wana see her again, and dont wana go out with anywhere else man, I got issues.

You do have some issues there.
Quote from Namu:

correct!
Viking
Precursor
I've never had a girlfriend in the last 18 years (I am 18 years old, so do the maths).

Somehow, I can't be too depressed over it, since I don't have to deal with this stuff. There's this girl that I like, but she has officially stated that she doesn't want me, so it ended before it began.

Maybe it was to the better.
Quote from ShadowMagus:
Dammit dammit dammit.  That's about as eloquently as I can put it right now.  My gf just dumped me on my ass (through e-mail!) all the while feeding me some crap about how she "knows what it feels like".

That sucks.  Used to be that breaking up by leaving a message on your answering machine was the ultimate in cold, but email tops that.  In one of those backwards ass Islamist countries a man recently divorced his wife by sending her a text message on her cell phone, so I suppose that we haven 't hit rock bottom in cold breakups yet. 

Quote from ShadowMagus:
You know that line, "let's just be friends"?  Biggest lie ever told. 

The funny thing is that I actually said that to a girl once; she never spoke to me again after that...  I wasn't trying to be cute, or mean, or anything, it just came out.  Oddly enough, when my first GF and I broke up we did stay friends.  Kept playing RPGs, and I even attended her wedding.  So its possible to "just be friends", but hardly likely. 

Quote from ShadowMagus:

You're not a looser.  Everyone gets dumped at least once in their life, its inevitable. 

Quote from Electrometer Prime:
I understand. My gf goes from likin me to ignoring me then back to liking me. I dont understand why. Iwill never understand girls.

Don't buy into the mythology.  There's nothing particularly mysterious about women.  Women are people, just like men are, they're crazy, horney, stupid, smart, sane, stuck up, wild, etc.  It becomes a lot easier to see this after you either start living together, or get married.  But don't worry, they're just as crazy as we men are, crazy in different ways sometimes, but ultimately its the same thing. 

As part of our Victorian/Puritan heritage in the US we've got a cultural tradition of encouraging this illusion of women as mysterious beings, along with the matching condesending idea that they're all the same.  Trying to unerstand women, as a group, is futile, just like trying to understand men as a group won't work.  You just need to try and understand the woman you're interested in.  Asking "what do women want" is part of buying into the illusion, they all want something different, just like guys do.  Some women are into the prettyboys, others actually like geeks (my GF likes me, for example). 

And, of course, just like a lot of guys are jerks, so are a lot of women.  Sucks, but its true.  You've got to look past the breasts [1] and see if she's a jerk.

Brad

[1] Is it just me, or do breasts emit stupid rays?  Take the smartest guy on earth, let someone with breasts walk by and he suddenly turns into a gibbering moron.  Its part of the Victorian/Puritan thing I'm sure, but damn...
Think of it this way man, your Single again, you can go after someone else.  someone better

Its alright, its not like one girl breaking up with you is the end of the world.  At least she told you that things were over, better than her telling you by cheating on you with her exboyfriend and then getting back together with him while you were out of town, then making sure to announce this fact on christmas Eve.

but, i got over that, took a bit, but i did. 

Anyway, myself, i'm perfectly happy with my current girlfriend, i don't really think i could ask for anything more from her than wishing that she was closer to me...  But i suppose that nothing is perfect.

anyway, don't feel that bad, there are other fish in the pond, hell, you might even find someone better.  I know that doesn't seem plausible to you right now, but thats just because you've been blinded by being in a relationship.
soaking through
Quote from njahnke:
Quote from Namu:

correct!

Yeah, but you didn't answer my first question (the bold bit).  What on this sweet earth is Wust2004.com?
apparently, going to wust2004.com, i was greated with this message.

Quote:
in duesseldorf
am rhein
klingt es bald

O_o
Theres this girl in ma classe,and she's like,really hot!But she hates me  :(
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Quote from Syl:
apparently, going to wust2004.com, i was greated with this message.
Quote:
in duesseldorf
am rhein
klingt es bald

GO GO GOOGLE POWER! *shwing*

Quote:
in Duesseldorf on the Rhine it sounds soon

That was... semi-helpful.

AND IN FRENCH!
Quote:
en Duesseldorf en PVD Rin suena pronto
Quote from Roy:
Theres this girl in ma classe,and she's like,really hot!But she hates me  :(

Then repeat the following mantra and you'll feel better: "Her loss".  If you spend your time focusing on hot chicks who hate you, then you'll never get anywhere.  You can see hot girls in Playboy or online, in real life focus on the ones who like you ^_^

Brad
Quote from ShadowMagus:

Trust me, you're not a loser.. If anything, the girl was a loser.. If nothing, then my dog's a loser and that's not true.. And I like standing still and getting shot at but I don't have Call of Duty so sorry..
Oh, it's that guy
ouch, haveing a broken heart is tough.  Hell, i was so close to getting this one girl i like to "start as friends"...AND SHE GOES TO ANOTHER SCHOOL!! GRAH! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad so yeah, i'm in a kind of withdrwal phase Crying or Very sad but then again, i seem to have this kind of curse where everyone dosn't hate me...so i might get another...

but man, just keep living and you'll find a way around. Idea
I finally found a group of my friends last night who had time to talk.  I needed them to babysit my pocketknife (last night was the first time in my entire life I've thought of harming myself), so I went and told them everything.  One of my friends (female) said, basically, if she can't see past the bad into the good in me enough to stay with me, then she wasn't right for me.  That helped, a lot. 8)

Oddly enough, the gaping chasm in my soul has closed.  It's almost like it never hurt.  Maybe that's just my bi-polarity again . . .