1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I just finished dependance...I heard Kejardon and Jathy's were making hacks?  Any ideas on when these will be finished?

Is anyone else that is good with SMILE working on a hack?  I just might start my own...as of now, i have completed each hack to at least 93%

By the way, to Bloody Excrement over on GameFaqs, here's the SMV of the secret door.
Thread title: 
attachment:
Green-Kirby, ROAR!
Quote from ICheatAtGolf:
I just finished dependance...I heard Kejardon and Jathy's were making hacks?  Any ideas on when these will be finished?

Is anyone else that is good with SMILE working on a hack?  I just might start my own....

Kejardon and Jathy's is indeed working on SM hacks. Jathys will maybe not be done for some years, or sooner (What I know he hate to put up dead lines.)

Any way I'm working on two projects.( I will start the second one after the first one is done)
1.Discovery.  ( Maybe 1/2 - 2 years before release)
2.???????? ( No title yet. Great idea for this one but hell of a lot work on it in ASM. expect 2-4 years after the first hack is done.)

I'm currently doing so cald "mini" hacks to get better before I start Discovery.

I did release some stuff on E_P's hack list (link for lazy people):http://www.freewebs.com/metroidhacks/index.htm

I did also start doing a map for Discovery in paint.(not done) link:http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7239/mapsx1.png
Eschews avatars
I'm currently working on a small hack partially based  on ICheatAtGolf's request for a Super Glitchtroid (working title :P ). Don't expect a complete overhaul, but map layout will be completely redone and most rooms should be unrecognizable. It should probably be done in a month or two.
That sounds awesome! I have been nagging about a glitchy hack in the Impossible thread several times and my prayers have been answered! I wish you the best of luck with that one.

Do you already have all the glitches in mind or should we formulate some kind of list?  :)

First item: ICE BEAM!! (well, maybe...)  :P
Hello guys..

i will make a hack too but my game goes error if i have edit something... why?
I like Big Butts and I can not lie
We dunno, try the topic you made earlier, or better yet, try asking in the hack help topic
Im busy searching through Zero Fission for bugs. I will update my Hack site......when there is somthing to update....