1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Embarrasing Fact: Power suit made by lowest bidder
Just a small spoiler of my hack, Super Metroid: Insanity.
This is just something I figured *had* to be done.
Thread title: 
Any hints as to when this will be released?

And I saw that the metroids were avoiding the ice beam (awesome!), but what was the "insidiously small" difference?  That there were three metroids near the entrance?
Samus didn't appear to be taking damage when she was spin-jumping, which I guess is to say when she was screw-attacking.  That's presumably normal.  But is turning blue when having a metroid attached?
Yes, both of those are normal.
l'appel du vide
laugh new

Ignore.
Wow, awesome stuff!

The Ice Beam avoiding is indeed great. And I think the other small difference is that Samus is falling down much slower when the Metroids are on her, which prevents you to be able to get rid of them faster since it's only possible after you have contact to the ground.
you're right; she is falling slower.  I had thought that was slowdown from so much going on at once, but everything else is still moving at the same speed.  Nice observation!
Eschews avatars
WHOA!
That's some ridiculous hacking! I assume you're editing the hex directly?
I like Big Butts and I can not lie
So, there are more Metroids
the Metroids avoid your beam
you can spin in mid-air
Power Bombs dont hurt the Metroids
you fall slower with the Metroid attached

EDIT: w00t 500th Post \:D/
Power bombs still hurt the Metroids, but I didn't notice the spin start in midair.
There are not more metroids: Killing a Rinka with a powerbomb will cause all the Metroids to become active even when offscreen. On a side note, I do intend to remap the entire planet (and then some), but  that will be far later when all the other stuff is done first.
Metroids are faster and avoid ice beams now. This is the main thing the movie shows off.
Metroids do not slow Samus down. That's lag from snes9x. ZSNES won't lag there (unless you have a lot of shots on screen at the same time as well), but I decided to use snes9x because it's easier for me to make an avi with it.
I accidentally spin jumped in mid-air - I didn't mean to show it off, but I've been playing with it for so long that I just instinctively used it anyways. Just like I can't get over how empty the normal pause screen looks now. :P
And I've been 'editing the hex directly' for years. :P
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Quote from Kejardon:
There are not more metroids: Killing a Rinka with a powerbomb will cause all the Metroids to become active even when offscreen.

That's true of normal SM, right?
NECROPOST

I know you're done when you're done, but got any more youtube goodness for us? perhaps we'll have to wait till christmas again eh?
Waaaaaaa i want insanity
I'm bored so I'm gonna bump this topic for no reason.
you know you can click on other videos by this person right?
Subscribe
Unsubscribe
Videos: 1
Quote from Panzer88:
NECROPOST

I know you're done when you're done, but got any more youtube goodness for us? perhaps we'll have to wait till christmas again eh?

The teasers will be done when the teasers are done.
Assuming that there are teasers. And that they will be done. And that they will be released when they're done.
On second thought, just don't mind me till I actually do something.
Quote from Kejardon:
Quote from Panzer88:
NECROPOST

The teasers will be done when the teasers are done.
Assuming that there are teasers. And that they will be done. And that they will be released when they're done.
On second thought, just don't mind me till I actually do something.

thanks for the reply