1234 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Because I'm awesome, I managed to score a Wii on launch day. Yay me! Unfortunately, I don't know too many other people who did. Thus, my friend list thing is very... empty.
LET US RECTIFY THAT!
Post your friend code thing here and I'll update my post with it.

Elyscape: 6403 4847 6609 6032
PiccoloCube: 0125 9608 0117 7534
MyCatSucks: 0938 9803 9353 3438
A Silly Goose: 3698 6874 7045 2598
Dragonfangs: 7199 5992 3301 5403
The Link: 6972 9962 2165 2950
Banjonator: 6133 0278 2340 6885
Thread title: 
red chamber dream
Got mine at launch, too, but haven't gotten the internet set up on it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow, but I couldn't get it working on my DS, so wish me luck.
Quote from Arkarian:
Got mine at launch, too, but haven't gotten the internet set up on it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow, but I couldn't get it working on my DS, so wish me luck.

You can still get your friend code thing. From the Wii Menu, go to the message board (bottom right icon, shaped like an envelope). Press the compose button, then hit the address book. BINGO! Your Wii friend code number thing should show up towards the bottom of the screen, even if you've not set it up for intarwebs yet.
...so, are we going to be able to put our Wii code in our profile like the Hunters codes?
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Hmm... maybe. However the Hunters friend code field was kinda abused often, so I'm thinking that I personally wouldn't add one unless an actual Metroid game used Wii friend codes.
my umbrella goes directly to Bankai
make the field number-only then
So, what exactly would this do for us at this point? I can't think of too many online capable games for the Wii right now.
Quote from Prime Hunter:
So, what exactly would this do for us at this point? I can't think of too many online capable games for the Wii right now.

Send each other messages and have our Miis show up in the Mii Parade. My parade is totally devoid of Miis right now, which annoys me.
Remind me: Is it possible to have only certain Miis be able to go to the Mii Parade, or would all of the Miis I will eventually create head there if I choose to activate it? I obviously can't do anything with this right now since I don't have a Wii, but if I end up doing this I'd like to know beforehand if possible.
Quote from Prime Hunter:
Remind me: Is it possible to have only certain Miis be able to go to the Mii Parade, or would all of the Miis I will eventually create head there if I choose to activate it? I obviously can't do anything with this right now since I don't have a Wii, but if I end up doing this I'd like to know beforehand if possible.

Each Mii has a settin called "Mingle" that can be either on or off. If it's on, they'll leap across the intarwebs to your friends' Wiis. If not, they won't.
i'm stealing wifi and got a friend code. will post it tomorrow (i'm playing Zelda atm)
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Dangit, someone in EUROPE beat me to the Wii. That's just not right. ;p
It should be noted that I made Miis of both Abraham Lincoln and the G-Man. The sooner you post codes, the sooner you get them.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
OOOOOH... Panama. Dur. Because every foreigner that's not Asian is from Europe!
Look, witty text!
I'll get mine posted in here sometime...  Mainly been playing Zelda since launch day, though I did make a Jesus Mii.  Tried making a Satan Mii and Buddha Mii too, but they didn't turn out too great..

Maybe I should make Satan Claus, the evil twin of Santa...
Quote from Yoshi348:
OOOOOH... Panama. Dur. Because every foreigner that's not Asian is from Europe!

lolz :p

anyway, here's my wii code: 0125 9608 0117 7534
Okay, more people have Wiis now. Post your codes!
0938 9803 9353 3438

theres mine

btw, mine is always connected to the internet

Hey, have either one of you added me yet? If you have then i'm having some kind of problem because none of the ppl i've registered have turned black yet (meaning I can send them messages, etc.).
Look, witty text!
...And then it was sometime.

3698 6874 7045 2598
7199 5992 3301 5403

I can't connect to anything yet though, but I don't think it'll be that long.
6972 9962 2165 2950
I should get it online somewhere soon.
red chamber dream
Quote from The Link:
I should get it online somewhere soon.

Here's to that. Might not happen till winter break (begins the twenty-second), though. I've been far too busy, even for Zelda.
I know what you mean there, Ark. My last final exam for this semester is in about 2 hours, and I've spent the last few days working almost non-stop on an animation project that I have to present. Just barely finished rendering the last 400 frames of it this morning, so I am all set for it. (Took about 4 hours just for those frames, and the entire animation is 2200 frames long, or 73.33 seconds. Just imagine how long it took to render ALL of it, let alone model and animate the whole thing. Shocked )

The ONLY reason I've been able to play the Wii at all these last few days is because I've had to wait for the animation to render. I'm afraid of doing anything on my computer while it does that, and I need to pass time somewhere, right?
Here's mine:
6133 0278 2340 6885