1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I need somewhere to host the video (approx 51 mb). Or, I can email it to Nate. I think that this will spark lots of interest in this game's solidity.

;)
Thread title: 
Sounds interesting. Just a question. Did you compress the video and how long is it?
No, I haven't compressed the video, and it's about a minute and a half long. Will site's (like Putfile, I presume) take a .zip?
l'appel du vide
So, uh...care to explain what it is?
Quote from Enddor:
No, I haven't compressed the video, and it's about a minute and a half long. Will site's (like Putfile, I presume) take a .zip?

dude. make a new folder then copy and paste what ever is in the zip into the new folder. easy as pie. yum!
You're not going to believe unless you see. I can still barely believe what it is... and how I got it!
:D can't wait...must be something really cool.
So... can someone host this? I'd like to provide a full explanation AFTER I get somewhere/one to host it.
Enddor. check your PMs.
OK, this is about Secret Worlds. I have discovered how to make them happen... partially. Trace's alt form can knock you through Morph Ball tight spaces, and your head will poke through the roof.

Note: I waited 2 days to get this video recorded. That's 2 days of a DS in sleep mode... and 2 days of no MPH for me...
we're not going to disbelieve you, you know. secret worlds are very much a real thing in the series. there has already been one report of one discovered in the present game using more or less that same methodology.
Strategy Guide Writer
Quote from nate:
we're not going to disbelieve you, you know. secret worlds are very much a real thing in the series. there has already been one report of one discovered in the present game using more or less that same methodology.

Shhhh Nate! Not so loud on this forum. They'll hear you...  Wink  Laughing

I'll shrink it to a more reasonable filesize and convert it to .mpg for those who don't like QT :p

http://www.samus.co.uk/movies/mp_hunters/mph_potential_sw.mpg (8.20 megs)
Not too great, actually. I got into a morph ball tunnel in Thermal Vast but it didn't lead to anything. In Hunters, it is possible to get inside morph ball tunnels under certain conditions, but unlike in Echoes, that can't lead to anything.
Well at least he has footage of it.  Rolling Eyes