<- 1  -   of 68 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Ummm....WTF.  Can someone explain?  I would think something like this would be in the read me

V  spoiler  V
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/14010/wtf.png
Quote from bob-e:
Ummm....WTF.  Can someone explain?  I would think something like this would be in the read me

I can't really explain, but
one of the Chozo statues tell me there are 12 Chozo Guardians that must be disarmed.

Honestly, on that moment I started to worship DrewSeph and the rest of the team.
BTW, is it just me, or the only Chozo statue that is actually showed on the map is the one to the right of Samus's ship? :\
From what I have seen, Only the statues that either disarm guardians, or the one that ways how many remain locked are shown on the map.
It seems you're right.
I haven't realised that the aforementioned statue in fact
disarms the first guardian. :)
Amazing hack so far, but right now I simply cannot figure out where to go next.  Every way seems to be a dead end
I think the next item is either the grappling beam, the high jmp boots, or the speed booster, but I have no clue where to find any of them.  Help?  My last major item was power bombs.
you're next item is,
Grapple beam in east norfair

then after that return to west norfair
I'm stuck:

I just got the power bombs, and blasted my way through the tube behind kraid.  Now I'm in the upper right corner of the Norfair map, in the part with the three tall columns.  It appears that I need the grappling beam to leave this area either behind me or ahead of me.  I've looked around for quite a while, and can't find anything.  Am I stuck, or what am I missing?
[/spoiler]
I'm in the same area as you.

I'm in the tall grapple shaft trying to climb to the very top by using the red orb in that room as a frozen step.
Where is it on the map?
A general hint would be not to do anything spectacular, just keep your eyes open.

I think this would be the solution to your problem:
Go as far back as you can, where progress back up requires the grapple beam. Drop a power bomb. Notice two blocks on the wall above you crumble, and reveal a hidden tunnel. Mid-air morph to get in.
The one blue square above where I am

attachment:
Hey,

Could anyone tell me where to
go after getting the ice beam? (And where the Varia is)
bob-e: Here is the solution.

Sigrada:
Return to brinstar, consult with your map. There must be a blue square with a dot, to the right of the tall shaft. Try to use your Ice beam to proceed.

Good news: just got the Speed Booster. Bad news: it was harder than the Ice beam.
Moozooh: Got it  :D

Edit: Wow, you can shoot yourself with beams using the mirrors.
I have a request. My school sucks and zophar is blocked. Could anyone attatch the hack to a post or something? I can't play at home, so I want to here at school.
I've bombed, shot and rolled over all of norfair, no luck with finding power bombs :(
I like Big Butts and I can not lie
Woah ice beam is sooo slow in comparison to the normal beam

Sigrada, a hint
arm pumping helps even more in lava, although it's not nessisery

btw I felt gutted when I saw the ridley entrance head with a locked door

EDIT:Forgot the attachment
On the Ice Beam:

It might be slow, but it deals a lot of damage, especially against creatures dwelling in Norfair. It's a bit like Metroid Prime.
I am totally unable to find the power bombs  :?. Could someone tell me what room they are in so I'd at least know where to look?
Thanks for the help on the grappling beam.

Now I've gotten the speed booster and wave beam.  I used the wave beam in the middle of norfair to get to a room with lots of little platforms you have to bomb jump between.  When I get to the end of this room, it seems like I should stand up and jump, but the game won't let me stand up.  Am I missing something?

attachment:
I couldn't find anything either. Maybe springball is required.
Umm, guys, I think I've already broken the game:
the order for my last items was: P-bombs, Grapple, Speed Booster (WTF! I'm not supposed to get it before Wave, am I?), Hi-Jump/Spring Ball.

Also, I've found a TON of Missiles (112 to be exact) and 12 P-bombs (dunno if I'll ever need all of them). Crateria and Brinstar are very rich on them. :P
Okay, I just downloaded the patch, and as you mentioned the whole entire High Jump/Physics thing, I decided to see what it was about.  Now the physics thing will take some getting used to but, if you jump while samus is Ducking, you get a higher jump, which doesn't seem right(the begging of course) with you hack.
Quote from cpujunkie3:
if you jump while samus is Ducking, you get a higher jump, which doesn't seem right(the begging of course) with you hack.

I always thought it was a semi-realistic feature, in addition to air control. :)