^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
find higher quality versions of the pics here:
http://www.conceptart.org/artist/andrew-jones/images/

old info follows:

from my parents' basement in july of 2003, i give you ...

the metroid 2002 image gallery

i painstakingly pieced together these images, some of the more interesting ones from the metroid prime in-game bonus galleries, from four, sometimes six independent captures from my old dv bridge. as such there are some quality issues with them, but i believe that, due the relative instability of other metroid sites on the internet, this material intended for the third section of the original concept of metroid 2002 (speed runs - sequence breaking - image gallery) continues to serve a purpose to this day, and in light of recent use of it here on the forum, i've decided to sticky it here so that it's more difficult for people to lose track of.

enjoy!
Cook of the Sea
Christmas came early this year!  :D

<3 Concept Art. 

This'll be helpful on the main page image.
Y'know there are programs that will piece panoramas or pieces of images together.  For example, a program called PhotoStitch came with my digital cam.
lol. go > 2 years late. i guess it could be helpful for someone visiting this thread looking to duplicate my work with a superior capture device, though.
Samus Lauren
'Bout dang-on time nate!! I  can use these links for all kinds of avis and sigs! Woo hoo! *runs off to do art*
red chamber dream
Awesome. Been looking for this.
^^ good times
Glad it has, too...  I just got a new computer and lost all the images I had stored on there.  The CD drive was broken, so all I had was a floppy disk...  I had images twice the size of a floppy...

But now we have a Metroid 2002 image gallery.  Man, I could've contributed to it if I hadn't lost all my images; I had some pretty good pictures on there.
l'appel du vide
Woah, I didn't catch this!

Nate, I have the actual source images.  Straight from Andrew Jones himself (concept artist for Prime/Echoes).  Here's an example from one of the backgrounds I created:

I don't, unfortunately, have all of the images you do.  But I do have some you don't.  If you'd like the lot of 'em, I'll try to figure out a way to send a zip to ya.  It'll be big, though.  ~150 megabytes.
are they not hosted somewhere else?
l'appel du vide
http://www.conceptart.org/artist/andrew-jones/images/

They're found at the above address, but they're mixed in with his other work.  It took me a helluva long time to sort through it all and find the ones related to Metroid.  MP2_Bonus is a given, but there are alot more found elsewhere in the bunch.  I'll take another look and let you know where they are.  That'll probably be easier than trying to send this enormous zip.

::EDIT::

Wait!  Nevermind, found 'em.  That was easier than last time...  :?
The images are found here and here.  There are a couple more miscellaneous ones that I can't find at the moment, but those directories hold the vast majority of 'em.  8-)
what i'm saying is that i don't see why i should be hosting them when they are already hosted somewhere else.
l'appel du vide

*smack*

Good point.  For anyone who wants them, the links are found in my previous post.
Cook of the Sea
Hahaha kickass, ConceptArt.org is directly hosting the things now.