12345 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
figured this might be fun. examples:

Cantonbags04 rides a motorcycle so fast, it can break the sound barrier. five hundred times over.
Cantonbags04 drew a monkey so real that when my dog ate the picture, it gave him AIDS.

make up your own c.bags exaggerations! go!
Thread title: 
When C.Bags writes with a pencil, the paper burns due to the friction.
MAN that was lame.
Samus Lauren
When Bags comes to a metroid site, she blows their minds out, so that they start making random topics about her.

Wait, thats not exaggerated...
what metroid site? this is a Cantonbags04 site.
always move fast
Cantonbags04 built the great wall, defeated the invading mongols, and brought china into a period of prosperity, all with her bare hands.
everybody knows it's true
Bags daned so fast, her hair caught on fire then the fire was whooshed out in a second...>_>
red chamber dream
c2k4.

That's how I' am going to abbreviate her name from now on.
Too many fangirls to count
>_> If I would have posted, this would have been locked. <_< But fun none the less!
When cantonbags insulted me, my great great grandmother cried in her grave!
>_> I dunno. someone come up with a better one!
Cantonbags04 knows everything, including future apple products.

and klefmung, it would not have been locked. ;P

edit: Cantonbags04 sequence broke metroid fusion.
Too many fangirls to count
When cantonbags ate a turkey sub, Jared died of jealosy... because... umm.... I dunno..... *hits self in head*
Time bomb set get out fast!
Cantonbags04 is so amazing that --

Wait a minute.  Have I even talked to Cantonbags04 before?
everybody knows it's true
Cantonbags won the gold medal for... wrestling?
With her eyelids alone, no less.
Cantonbags04 got so weirded out by this topic that she shut down the entire internet.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
You know, if I got a topic devoted to worshipping me (basically), I'd be really weirded out. Even though I'm male, so there's much less chance of sexual feelings being involved.
Cook of the Sea
I...would tend to agree with Yoshi on this one.  This is bizarre.
Time bomb set get out fast!
Believe me, if it actually happened to you, you'd be flattered.  Over at my site's forums, the members have more than once suggested a "Zeke Appreciation Week."  I love those guys.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Yeah, but you actually, you know, run the website that the forum's about.
Cook of the Sea
Actually, I would be considerably more freaked out if it happened to me on PSF.
I('d) like to watch (some MP3 runs)
cantonbags ran away so fast from weirdos on a messageboard, she left skid marks.
soaking through
Before time began, Bags coughed up some phlegm, which then turned into the universe.

Bags had three arms, but the third fell off and turned into God.
:|

Nate, when you look back at this you're going to react like you did to this. Which was a bit something like "man i'm such a geek".

Unfortunately I can't get the exact quote, my computer just died. :P

Oh well, if Cantonbags04 was here at the moment my computer would work.

>_>
Cantonbags04 is such an amazing artist, that any sketch she draws immediately becomes reality.  For this reason, she has to be EXTRAORDINARILY careful about what she draws.  The last time she did a sketch of Ridley, he escaped and killed 12 innocent people.  However, Bags quickly did a Samus sketch, so that Samus could track him down.
Now, I just need to figure out how to get Bags to draw a sketch of me holding a very large sack stuffed with $100 bills...
A line by CantonBags04 would cost $100,000,000.
Cantonbags04 is so mysterious, even I don't know who she is.