1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I run this here hotel of an evening
in Save Station 3 in Dark Agon Wastes, there are 5 phazon crates. 3 on one side and 2 on the other side. if you blow them up and have them knock you into the save station, then save. they're gone for good. i've tried everything i could think of, and still i can't get them to return. i've gone 4 or 5 rooms away and came back, and it still won't return.

resetting won't work either, tried that too.

i wanted to see what would happen if they'd blow up and kill me, and knock me into the save station at the same time. the result? the crate's be gone for good. stupid crates, i was gonna experiment with them..

anyway, pointless glitch.
Thread title: 
this sounds more like a grouphug.us confession than a discovery. still, interesting stuff. >_>
always move fast
wouldnt that have to like....lodge the room data into the memory card save?  thus reinforcing the theory that retro codes games really weird!
well, we already know that spawn sets are stored in the save data for prime 1, because of, among other incidents, andrew mills's korean adventures.
but why would stuff dissapear?

it happened with the set of 2 first, then i decided to try and see if i could make them all dissapear. little did i know i'd succeed
I remember on my first run, destroying them, and having them not reappear, but I thought that was intentional  :(
i would have thought that too, but i've had them reappear before too.