1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
On my recent playthrough of MP2:E, I discovered a few glitches. The first one happened to me in Sanctuary Fortress; the room you fight Quadraxis in in the Dark World. I had gotten Spider Ball and I went to spider up to the door, but as soon as I had attached to the track, the camera warped outside the world and zoomed back in on me. Then, after I had gone and beaten the Emperor Ing, I noticed a Light World Portal near the top of the room (Set at an angle). It didn't react to the Light Beam, but it could have been one of the portals that Emperor Ing uses to attack you with his tentacles or with Light Beams. And I found another in Dark Torvus Bog; in the room with the moveable bridge (Dark Forgotten Bridge?). A couple of Dark Pirate Commandos had just spawned, and at some point in time, they were right next to each other, so I hit them with a Super Missle and knocked both of them back . One of them, however, got knocked right into some Ingshere Caches, which made him do an infinite fall on top of them. Then I hit him some and he finally hit the ground. I have the Pirate and Camera glitches on video, not sure about the Emperor Ing glitch, though.
Thread title: 
(user is banned)
here's another glitch: i just got spider ball (after a million tries), and i'm trying to get out of the sanctuary temple. when i am by the spider ball track the camera spins around me rapidly.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Okay:

1) There's a glitch topic STICKY right here.

2) This is from freaking June.

Please do not bump ancient topics, and read the rules if you haven't already.