1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hey, guys. It's been a while. Sorry. Anyway, I was making my way through the game, looking for missed power-ups today. I ignored the Dark Pirate Troopers in Meeting Grounds and immediately Boost Balled past them to Temple Transport C. I could hear them in the background as I boarded the Elevator. When I arrived at the top (after the cutscene), A strange buzzing sound overlayed itself over all other music and sounds. Only pausing the game appeared to remove the sound. So, I unpluged my laptop and went to the TV to record the sound. You can download it at http://www.geocities.com/tee_tuck/private/buzz.mp3 in MP3 formate.

Speculation: It appears to be a coninuous loop of some sound. Or it could be static, I don't know. The space pirate yells may have something to do with it. I didn't do anything particularly weird, so I don't know how to duplicate it.

I've turned off my system since, so I can't keep recording. Has anyone else experienced this. Forgive me if you already have, but like I said, I haven't been here in a while.
Thread title: 
sounds almost like "suit interference" a la getting too close to a security drone in prime 1. no, can't say i've ever experienced this. good find.
It makes it sound like she has a radio in her suit.
Of course Samus has a radio in her suit. She must entertain herself.
i think thats the ound of DPC's warping into the room... Question
You could hear a Bombu in the background noise. Maybe MP2 thought it was MP1 and decided to have the Bombu interfere with the visor?

Something like this happened to me before, too. Only it wasn't as loud, and continued while paused. It only quit after I turned off the console (an hour later).
I think I got that once, too, when I borrowed the game from a friend... can't remember any details, but I remember SOME sort of noise annoying me with still being there even when I paused. Quite probably that interference noise. What in MP2 has the same effects as the bombu in MP1...?

Rezbits maybe?
Quote from Rox:
What in MP2 has the same effects as the bombu in MP1...?

The Pirate Commando's EMP grenades will do that.