1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
(user is banned)
I dont know if this is new or not (it probably isnt, but who gives a crap, besides those people who are nitpicky and dont want someone stating that they have done something that looks uberly cool but someone else has already done it and shown it with a video).

I was messing around in Dark World Vault, trying to jump up on top of the grapple points by jumping on top of the supports beside the portal first in vain (its not possible, i tell ye!).

Anyways, after i had given up (aka 10 minutes later), I activated the light world portal and grappled the point while walking backwards into the active portal while grapplin'. I came out and looked at samus' arm, and it was out as if she were grapplin', but it was disembodied, and you could turn left and see it, though it was negated when you grappled again or pressed R to manually aim. Also, I ventured out of the rooms (without pressin R) and locked onto a space pirate whilst fighting it. A thin blue grapple laser went towards it! :o

too bad it didnt seem to do anything but look cool, but anyways, its still pretty awesome in my eyes.

If you press R and walk backwards, you can see the blue starting point of the grapple beam (at least thats what i assume it is).

anyways, thats the end of what seems to be my maybe old-news.
Thread title: 
I'd enjoy seeing a video of these grapple glitches. They sound interesting.
I('d) like to watch (some MP3 runs)
Awesome.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Okay, I deleted the poll as it's proving very determental. I also cleaned up the comments about it.
Sounds pretty interesting. Maybe I'll try this if I find the time.
(user is banned)
Quote from Yoshi348:
Okay, I deleted the poll as it's proving very determental. I also cleaned up the comments about it.

shouldnt you delete your post then? :P

determental??!?!?!

Yeah, the glitch is pretty weird i thinks. It might reset if you terminal fall, but i dunno. I didnt checketh that. You can get hit too, and it doesnt affect the graphic.
Can you name a place where I can try it? It sounds cool.
I just tried this a few minutes ago.  I must say it is pretty cool.  Although I had some different results than Lazylen did.  I got her arm to stick out all disembodied like but the only way I could get the sound of the grapple beam to go away was to go back to the dark world or leave the room.  And oddly enough when I came back into the room the sounds was there waiting for me. 

Something else I thought was funny was that if I did a single Screw Attack her arm would move down a notch. I kept doing it and it was like Samus was a Mickey Mouse clock or something.
(user is banned)
Quote from Dark_SA-X:
Can you name a place where I can try it? It sounds cool.

I did it in Vault Attack Room (Dark Vault). I activated the portal, started my grapple, and walked back into the portal.

Then i left the room and went to where the pirates were (Watch station) and locked onto them and the grapple laser went towards them. It was awesome. :P Like a Sniper Light, except in Blue, not read.

I doubt its useful though... Just another Stupid SA-X...
I run this here hotel of an evening
i don't think it's useful, as when you turn your arm doesn't
(user is banned)
Quote from Odylg:
i don't think it's useful, as when you turn your arm doesn't

but it sure looks kinda cool (and funny) :P