12 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
everybody knows it's true
This method I discovered is faster than the morphball trick

On the 2by2 blocks, roll to the hole, unmorph, hang on to the block, repeat. On the last block, aim for the block you were on for the hang, and kick off that block

Will give cookies to person who makes vid

EDIT: I tried the move, and it happens that the ceiling blocks the vault. I guess you'll have to morph bomb there :?
Thread title: 
Cool, I haven't tried it out yet but I'll be sure to use it whenever I get back to my run.  Nice job.

EDIT:  Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either.  Even using the jump extend technique, you still fall short.  Oh well.
right after i updated, too. ;-[

*waits for ekarderif*
Shouldn't take too long to get to Kraid.

*To the record-mobile*
If you want cookies, then make a vid of movie!
YAY, I get cookie.

Anyway, getting Samus to unmorph fast enough was harder than I thought it would be, it required a bit of buttonmashing.
attachment:
The unmorph has been known for some time. I'm currently trying to see if a last minute wall-jump will work for the last one but it doesn't look good.

Edit: Can't reach with anything I've tried.
What thingy am i supposed to have to watch vid?
You need VisualBoyAdvance and a Zero Mission rom to watch the vmu. I have no means to record to any other format, so meh.

Could anyone recommend a free software that can record to something WMP-friendly?
The person who gets a WMP-friendly vid gets a cake
lol no way
I've actually known about this for a longass time... I assumed other people did too I guess. Not trying to take away any glory, it's still Mr. Aran's discovery since he actually told people about it. But yeah, it's way faster, and if you fall on any of the blocks before the last one, they're all still there for you to try more with. I can't remember run I might have used it with... maybe my any% normal or something? I dunno... I never did try to walljump off the last block though, and even though it apparently doesn't work, it's an extremely cool idea. I doubt I could do that on cart.
GameCube04's run uses it. It's quite old.
lol no way
Ok good, I admit I only skimmed through replies here... sorry. >_<
As I was going crazy doing the trick, I found out another way of doing it :) .

Instead of bombs, use a morph jump.
I'll be back. Maybe...
I want cookie and cake!

But my VBA doesn't like making AVIs...
What manner of codec should I use?

Edit: I have the thing, but it's 30MB and completely unwieldy, because it's uncompressed.

Edit 2: Whenever I try to compress it the video disappears.
OMG, I just noticed that VBA can record to AVI.

*Hates self*
I'll be back. Maybe...
As I said, it's compression doesn't seem to work properly so you end up with uncompressed AVI, the most space-inefficient thing ever to exist (for those 8 seconds it's bigger than the actual ROM Rolling Eyes)
直死の魔眼使い
Only if you don't have the proper codecs installed will you end up with a screwily compressed video. Try googling the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (the full version is a 16MB+ download), the latest DivX codec, the latest XviD codec, and the latest RealAlternative and QuicktimeAlternative (for completion's sake). Install all those, and try recording to AVI again. You'll see many more options available to you in the encoding field, which will give you various and different compression sizes and rates depending on the options you use. Personally, I haven't had any trouble recording to AVI on my PC whenever I need to make a video with VBA, but that's precisely the reason: I have every single codec ever invented under the sun installed in this thing, so I can encode in many, many formats. :P

Post-Edit no Jutsu!
Since when the hell does the quote box in the SmartDark style takes the whole space of the message cell in the userpost table? o.O

Ninpou, Post-Edit no Jutsu!!
Weirdz0rznezz... Seems to have corrected itself. o.O
I'll be back. Maybe...
Can I have my cake now?

Please...
It was cookies, not cake! :D

Well well, watched the one in VBA, atleast that'll make that part easier.
I'll be back. Maybe...
Quote from Mr. Aran:

It was a cake! Where is my cake!
Quote from Skreemaster:
Quote from Mr. Aran:

It was a cake! Where is my cake!

here you go
I'll be back. Maybe...
I DON'T APPRECIATE POOR-QUALITY, EVISCERATED CAKE!
Will he get the kid too?
sure, why not?