1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I didn't notice anything against this in the rules, but considering I'm sure you guys already have some sort of massive bandwith, and because I personally love the sig that I now have..., I just want to be sure that your fine with me using it in these forums.

If you don't want me to use it, i won't.  I hated Sig images for quite a while myself, at least until I got that thing...
Thread title: 
considering it's not hosted on my server, i fail to see how it could cause even one byte of bandwidth to be metered. also, it's bad ass. go right ahead and use it.
Alright, consider it done.
I just remember certain places complaining that images in sigs somehow took up bandwith, i never understood it myself.
直死の魔眼使い
Images take up bandwidth from the server they're on, and not necessarily take bandwidth from here, but do make the forum slower to load. Try to always make your sig the smallest file size possible to avoid slowing the loading process. :)
I learned this information from experience on another website.
Not impossible
just highly unlikely
I think we should set precident now that sig images must be small enough to fit into a 800x600 resolution screen without stretching anything. They shouldn't be too extravagently big vertically either. Maybe I'll get Tim to change the rules to reflect that.

And Pulse, we have an edit function.
Since this is a far smaller forum than the MMNC, and I modeled the rules originally (like I did uh.. everything else about MHQ) after the MMNC's rules, I'm willing to change and allow signature images here, provided that they have a moderated size (whatever it was that Toozin said). If you break this, then we'll simply delete it from your signature.

-Tim
Cool. I'd forgotten that they weren't allowed in the first place.  I just figured that since people were using images in sigs, that it was allowed.

I'm glad it's official now because sigs are sweet.  8)