1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Ok, I, as the person listed as the forum administrator, got an e-mail from phpbb2 earlier today informing me of a "periodic prune". I don't know what it was, but apparently the forum itself auto-prunes every 60 days. I noticed something similar at MMN, but the boards there are so damn active it's hard to really make a dent in the categories. Go figure. So anyway, I can see a great deal of threads were wiped out. I guess this is incentive to keep posting in those you don't want wiped o.o

Additionally, since this is hardly "my forum" anymore, I've gone and made the appropriate changes to the configuration settings, such as listing nate as the administrator (I used the nate@metroid2002.com email; if this is inaccurate, one of the other admins can change it via the "Configuration Settings".

Oh, and I did some minor adjustments to the categories. Got to keep people on their toes here.

-Tim
Thread title: 
Um, the forum is really great, but may I offer one small suggestion?  Create one forum that's perpetually locked that you use to keep locked threads so they don't sit there and fester in the other forums.

Otherwise, everything is fine and dandy. :)