1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I run this here hotel of an evening
i found no other general glitches post so i made this. if there is another, tell me and i will close this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was fighting Emperor Ing 3 and attempting to 'screw him to death' and every once in awhile when i press B, it'd morph. I did kill him with the screw attack though, and to think, i had trouble fighting him before. now it's fun, well, more than it was before.

more to come once i remember them. i have one i really wanna remember. oh well.

EDIT: when you begin the game, and just after you lose your powers, it tells you what you lost. it says you lose the 'power bomb generator' which you didn't even have in the beginning.

when you first enter the room in which you get the first beam ammo expansion (assuming you sb it) instead of getting on the platform the turrets are on, you can ghetto jump to the platforms closest when you first enter, and then you can go to where you would have to shoot the generator and blow up the wall, but the wall won't be there, and the generator will be invisible. you can walk right through and get the expansion without ever using the turrets, useful in a speed run if you're good enough at ghetto jumping, but on an any time run, using the turrets is fun. i can't believe it took me so long to remember this.

kill amorbis. before getting the dark suit (of doom!) shoot the crystal thing you'd use to get out if you don't get the energy with the dark beam, then get the dark suit. when you come to, turn around. there's a crystal there, giving off light, with the darkness around it. it's a deactivated crystal which isn't very deactivated. found this out 2 minutes before this post

i'm sure almost everyone has noticed this, but i'm puttin it here anyway. sometimes when you're running and you go to morph into the ball, sometimes it looks like samus is 'standing still' except she's going forward with a morph ball on her feet, as if she's rolling. i'm seen this numerous times.

Every once in awhile when i'm jumping either to avoid something, or jump onto something, if you hit certain types of ceilings you will get stuck until you let go of the direction.

When about to fight chyyka, if you get into the water then knock him off the wall, you end up with that which is called the Floaty Jump. i know you know this, but it is a glitch.
Thread title: