1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Go to the link and post you don't need to reg and post your feeling on why they should make a new metroid figure line with the new DS game system out and the movie that be coming out soon I hope metroid going to becoming something greater then its ever been. So I just want to make sure we don't get another stiff happy meal figure of samus from joyride like we did last time....so plz help

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=229383#229383
Thread title: 
red chamber dream
That first pic on there is the best Metroid drawing I've ever seen, period.
Armor Guardian
Agreed, Arkarian.
Its a great picture, but not the best I ever seen. Good thing I don't have any feelings nor consent to post support of them making some action figures. The movie itself is pushing the series, and I don't want Metroid to become anything then what it alread is, a game. Thats all it is, a game. Making movies and making comics and making toys will utterly destroy all that Metroid is as the end result.
I don't remember the figures or even game destory the Resident Evil Series not one bit....granted the movie wasn't that great and the toy where also not great....but did it ever hurt the game ....nope there Resident Evil 4 still isn't there ^_^ Really i'm not asking for kiddly toys i'm more on the lines of almost statue quality figures almost like MF toy has done but SOTA has made fantastic Street Fighter Figures just look at there ryu and sagat figure http://tinypic.com/naz4p
I really think SOTA can make wonder metroid figures ^_^
You mean, like this one?

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003879164/code-c/section-toys/did-7153/

Still not exactly what I want, but it's still a pretty nice one in my opinion: Now if they would only do a Varia Suit style one (That's better than the Joyride one)...
Quote from EvaChrono:
granted the movie wasn't that great and the toy where also not great....but did it ever hurt the game

Yes. Hello, did you see these reatard ideas they have come up with nowadays? And thats a display statue, not a figure. The only other toy they made for Metroid was the Samus model kit.
red chamber dream
Well I'm not really into figures or whatever for games, but I wouldn't really care if they made them or not. I wouldn't buy them, but they could never hurt the enjoyment of the series for me personally, so I'm not against them.

The movie on the other hand, better be good, although I'll probably be disappointed by it. But how the movie is will not affect the games, so I'm not concerned about that aspect.
You might want to add that the Quick Reply doesn't work for Guests, I have a big thing ready for it but that ticked me off so screw it.
Samus aside, if they made an action-figure or plush doll Metroid, I'd buy that instantaneously. That would totally own.
Hey, on second thought, it might own more than just having it would (if that sentence makes any sense). Certain people at my school frighten really easy, and so I could take it, yell something, and FLING it at them...
Yeah, they gotta make one of those.
red chamber dream
Imagine...a huge, plush one. Like one of those giant teddy bears, only a Metroid. I would sleep on one every night.
Hmm.. it's all nice and cuddily, and... wait, what's with the teeth? AHH!! Laughing

But seriously, that would be interesting to have: I'd probably get one if they ever did make it  Wink
直死の魔眼使い
Well, if they ever made a Metroid plushie, you can be sure I'd spend whatever necessary to get one here in DR. :P
Viking
Precursor
Metroid Plushie... I want one.

There should be a hole in them, where you can stick your head to pretend your energy is being drained. ^__^
soaking through
Quote from Arkarian:
Imagine...a huge, plush one. Like one of those giant teddy bears, only a Metroid. I would sleep on one every night.

I.  WANT.  ONE.

That would be the greatest thing ever.  Might have to get someone to make one.
I'd love a metroid bean bag, lay back in your metroid while its teeth are around you. That and the Plushie to use as a cushion/pillow  :D
red chamber dream
Yeah, I was thinking about a bean bag too. I wouldn't buy any other "figure," but a beanbag and plushie would be so cool.
What luck, there's french fry stuck in my beard.
Like so?
Armor Guardian
Quote from GreenMamba:

They're so cute... I WANT THEM!!!1!!!/!(!9!!n!n3!
red chamber dream
An Energy Tank and Missile Expansion plushie? I want those. Because they're so damn random.
Armor Guardian
Don't forget the Morph Ball expansion on its plush pedistal (sp?).
red chamber dream
You're close. Pedestal.

hmm..lying on a Metroid with a Morph Ball Pillow. Sounds like a good time to me.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
That looks more like Play-Doh to me.
What luck, there's french fry stuck in my beard.
That's the most plushinesst looking play-do I've ever seen, then.
Quote from Arkarian:
That first pic on there is the best Metroid drawing I've ever seen, period.

No kidding. A that is so freakin' cool. I wish i was as cool as that.