^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
http://nate.metroid2002.com/echoes_music/

enjoy.
Thread title: 
It's a nice recording, thanks.  I'm not into it right now since I've been forced to listen to it quite a bit.  :)  It sounds better on my PC than my TV.
(user is banned)
Thank you Nate! This is really nice. I already loved it in Super but now this! Amazing!!! I enjoy it! Thank you!  :D

How do you record this? I already wanted to record some Tracks from the Super Mario Sunshine Soundtrack (some I don't have... the "onYoshi" Background Music) but my Computer just has too low... arrghh... on german it's called "Eingangsimpedanz". It's unit is "Ohm" , or the big greek Omega.
What luck, there's french fry stuck in my beard.
Go best song in the game!  Whoohoo!
(user is banned)
So because of this song I'll buy and play the game when it comes out, at once!
I need this really. The only reason I bought a gamecube was I wanted to play Metroid Prime with this ingenious Soundtrack (the MP1 one...). So I hope every Song is like this one. Highly Addictive
Thank you so much for this mp3. Now I can let my friend who lives out of town hear it, since he probably won't be able to play the game till he comes down for the holidays (he doesn't have a cube).
whoa, awesome. response was slow at first so i was not sure if anyone cared. this is great, thanks guys. the way that i recorded it was kind of lame, the same way i record video; just used my capture card, then exported the audio to a wave, centered, denoised, and normalized it, and used itunes for the mp3age. if nintendo fails to release the soundtrack i'll just record all the tracks in that manner so we can enjoy them wherever we are.
sweet jesus Shocked
friday can't come soon enough now
Strategy Guide Writer
Quote from njahnke:
the way that i recorded it was kind of lame, the same way i record video; just used my capture card, then exported the audio to a wave, centered, denoised, and normalized it, and used itunes for the mp3age. if nintendo fails to release the soundtrack i'll just record all the tracks in that manner so we can enjoy them wherever we are.

Laughing  Laughing

That's EXACTLY the same way in which I plan on doing it. Record the footage, then split it into 2 files (video and audio) and convert the .wav to .mp3.
Oh, god..I just want Thursday to come in moments with that in my head... Shocked
I like this tune/song, a lot. However, it's not gonna persuade me into buying MP2 just yet. Still have to be convinced. ;) Digging up my Gamecube from the attic is a lot of effort (*grins silly*).

Anyhow, the music of MP2 sounds like it's on the mark.

Nice ripping there, Nate. Quality is pretty damn good.
(user is banned)
hmmm.. But how do you exactly unnoise it? All my recordings are full with noises.
Quote from Laney:
hmmm.. But how do you exactly unnoise it? All my recordings are full with noises.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/about.php
Quote from njahnke:
whoa, awesome. response was slow at first so i was not sure if anyone cared. this is great, thanks guys.

if nintendo fails to release the soundtrack i'll just record all the tracks in that manner so we can enjoy them wherever we are.

Yeah, this is great news for me anyway. I would love to get some of the other themes from the game...  (Like the one for the Main Menu  Wink)

Thanks for doing this (Already got this one, and it's funny since this is one of the ones that I really like from Echoes too :D)
When I first heard that there was a song from Super Metroid being used in lower Torvus, I tried not to get my hopes up. I told myself "What are the odds that it would happen to be my favorite song from SM?" You simply have no idea how excited I was when I actually got there and heard that it was in fact my favorite song. I'm going to email Retro Studios so I can personally thank them for such an awesome game, and specifically for putting that song in it.
Quote from Laney:

i actually use cool edit pro, which is now called adobe audition. it's the same thing i use for the audio in speed runs, as well.
soaking through
Quote from Laney:
How do you record this? I already wanted to record some Tracks from the Super Mario Sunshine Soundtrack (some I don't have... the "onYoshi" Background Music) but my Computer just has too low... arrghh... on german it's called "Eingangsimpedanz". It's unit is "Ohm" , or the big greek Omega.

Resistance, methinks.

On topic, this song rocks.  I can't actually remember where it's from in SM though.  Damn you people and your Metroid Prime 2 copies!  Damn you!
(user is banned)
Okay! Thanks for the information.
I'll see what I can do... but this song is really really nice.

Can you please record the Multiplayer Default Music too, because someone said this is the Green Brinstar Music.

@Izo
You don't remember the Red Soil Swampy Brinstar area in Super Metroid?
Before Norfair or Maridia you pass through it.
soaking through
Quote from Laney:
@Izo

Does it have a really high column with rippers and rooms on the side with really annoying flower things?  Otherwise, no.
Quote from Izo:
Quote from Laney:

Resistance, methinks.

sounds more like Impedance to me :?
soaking through
I'm just going on my knowledge of electrical physics, not computers, so I'm probably wrong.
Quote from tman:
sounds more like Impedance to me

sounds right to me!

Quote from Izo:
Quote from Laney:
@Izo

Does it have a really high column with rippers and rooms on the side with really annoying flower things?  Otherwise, no.

sounds right to me!
soaking through
Ah.  Got really pissed off in that place, which probably explains why I don't remember the music.  Damn flowers...
Quote from Laney:
Can you please record the Multiplayer Default Music too, because someone said this is the Green Brinstar Music.

your wish is my command (boy, did this get 'danced-up!' ...):

Hunters

also edited the first post to better describe the greater breadth of content.
hey, could you please record
the emperor ing battle music?
those songs have got to be the best music in the game imo. thanks.