12 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Poll:
Poll (hidden)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
What is your favorite ability?
Plasma Beam (15)
Wave Beam (1)
Varia Suit (1)
Ice Beam (2)
Power Beam (0)
Grapple Beam (1)
Missile Launcher (1)
Morph Ball (6)
Gravity Suit (2)
Read below. I have missed a few abilities, but go figure. I can't believe that there are ONLY three voters!
Thread title: 
BOOSTBALL ??!?!?!?!? Where is it!>!>!>!>? by far best item, anyway i love plasma coz it kicks anal. and is red and long and heavy... Go MP!
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Ouch. My sanity.
I'll be back. Maybe...
May the flame of darkness consume you all!

*morph*

Now I Shall Bring Darkness Unto Thee, For Thou Hast Done That Which Is Evil In The Sight Of The Lord Which Is Called Skreemaster, And I Shall Curse Thee Unto The Ninth Generation, For What Thou Hast Done Is An Abomination, And Hast Made Yourself Unclean By Its Evil, And Thine Curse Shall Be To Wander Through The Lands Without Rest, And That Should Thou Sow, Thou Shouldst Reap Naught, And If Thou Shouldst Keep Flocks, They Should All Surely Be Destroyed By Wild Beasts, For Thou Hast Defiled Thyself In The Face Of The Lord. And Thou Shalt Be Pursued O'er All The World, By The French And The Canadians And The Welsh And The Men Of Iraq And By All Those Peoples Which Have Done Evil In My Sight And Whom I Hath Cursed Also, To Wander The Face Of The Earth, After Being Driven Out Of Their Lands By My Chosen People, Who Come Silent And Unseen, And Destroy All In Their Path, But Whose Deeds Art Assigned To Fate, Or To The Work Of Others, For Such Is Their Subtilty, And The Accursed Ones Shall Pursue Thee Also, That They Might Devour Thy Soul, For They Have Forgone Morality And All That Is Good In This World, And Neglected Their God!

Thus Speaks The Lord Of All, The Great God Skreemaster, Greatest Of All Gods, Lord Of Majick And Machines, And Lord Of All Men, Who Comest As A Burning Wind, Or As A Monstrous Beast, Or As Any Form By Which I Might Be Perceived By Mortal Men, For It Is My Wont That All Men Should Fear Me And Bow Before My Supreme Strength And Holiness!

*morph*

Behold how I strike fear into men's hearts by my strength. Ah yes, I think perhaps you should also be destroyed utterly by Hyper Mode.
everybody knows it's true
Where's the all of the above option?

I picked missiles instead
Space Jump, nothing beats the good 'ol Space Jumps. They tend to go unnoticed since it's so easy to grab 'em, but they're still #1.
red chamber dream
Agreed. I love how most tricks in the game depends on having them, yet they are so overlooked.
One shall stand, one shall ball.
Definitely Space Jump.
Plasma Beam OWNS!!!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad BURN BABY BURN!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
red chamber dream
Yeah, for the last few minutes of the game, at least (unless you do Early Plasma, of course). Rolling Eyes
I run this here hotel of an evening
i miss hyper mode...
Quote from Spazmo:
BOOSTBALL ??!?!?!?!? Where is it!>!>!>!>? by far best item, anyway i love plasma coz it kicks anal. and is red and long and heavy... Go MP!

Like I said, I may have missed a few items. I did put Boostball in there, but it said that the poll was too long.....
Beware: off duty ninja
I would think the best ability in the game would be the ice beam, as I use it as much as plasma for all of the various things. I'ts also one of the beams that have been around since the first metroid, and seeing as there is no way you can beat any metroid game without it (to the best of my knowledge) it gets my vote
I'll be back. Maybe...
You can beat SM without the Ice Beam if you have enough PBs I think.
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
You can actually get minimum percentage while skipping the Ice Beam in SM. (There are no console low percent runs, and even the emulator and quarked runs always skip the Speed Booster instead of the Ice Beam, however...)
Quote from SamuraiSamus:
I would think the best ability in the game would be the ice beam, as I use it as much as plasma for all of the various things. I'ts also one of the beams that have been around since the first metroid, and seeing as there is no way you can beat any metroid game without it (to the best of my knowledge) it gets my vote

Ice Beam SUX!!!!
"May the flame of Darkness consume you all!"

How rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
red chamber dream
Okay, METROIDFANATIC1, that's just complete spam. Not to mention you blatantly double posted. You've been told TOO many times not to do this. Take this as one last serious warning, and a possible ban.
Quote from METROIDFANATIC1:
Read below. I have missed a few abilities, but go figure. I can't believe that there are ONLY three voters!

I can't vote... the wonderful Spazer isn't there :P

Ahh, Spazer... the coolest-named item there is.
red chamber dream
This poll is for Metroid Prime only, which has no Spazer.
I picked Gravity Suit, 'cause of all my memories of SM, when i struggled to fing GS.
I love the PLASMA BEAM so good and looks kool
Quote from Assasin!:
I love the PLASMA BEAM so much and looks cool
red chamber dream
You don't have to correct everything; you know.
Quote from Arkarian:
You don't have to correct everything; you know.
This is my first time I think...