1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I cant get across Twin fires with the ilock spring jump, im doing excatly what i says but it always seems i fall short. I can land on that ledge place and do the aim down. Then i leap forward, let go of l about half way, then i use my second jump to leap forward, as i do this, im turning left and i press L then i let go again. Im guessing im doing soemthing wrong?

Am i suppose to let go of L, then as im falling hold L again then hit b?
Thread title: 
red chamber dream
Here's how I do the L-Lock Spring Space Jump, and it always works for me: You only need to press and release L once. Lock your view down, then hold L. Run to the edge and leap forward, still holding L. Then, release L a split second before you jump again, while turning left.
Just keep practicing, and don't give up.
alright thanks, i was also trying to cross that with the dash jump, but failing at it miserably lol. Ok ill try the ilock again
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
Oh... it's an L-Lock jump, not an I-Lock jump. Stupid mono-spaced fonts.
i cant do it either... ill read the tip and try
oops sorry yea.. on my screen i see i and l as the same for some reason anyways.

Yea i got it after dying i think 47 times was it? oh well, i can do it every 4-5 tries now cuz its hard for some reason >.>
red chamber dream
Well, being able to do it every 4-5 times is really great for just having done it for the first time.
everybody knows it's true
The only hard l-lock jumps are the long and/or delayed
I've personally never gotten the TFT thing to work. I should try it again as I actually know how to R jump properly.
nate: 1
emuraperif: 0
One shall stand, one shall ball.
Quote from Ekarderif:
I've personally never gotten the TFT thing to work. I should try it again as I actually know how to R jump properly.

I can't do it either, but i can do the DBj almost flawlessly now.
Quote from njahnke:
nate: 1
emuraperif: 0

Who can do the Main Quarry jump semi-consistently?
Emuraperif: 999999999999999+
Nate: 1
You have to do a double bomb jump to get out of the lava.
I tried that before, but it didnt work to well, as im not good at triple bomb jumps. But double bomb jump can reach that high? i dont think so, not without gravity suit.
Quote from Darkenspirit:
I tried that before, but it didnt work to well, as im not good at triple bomb jumps. But double bomb jump can reach that high? i dont think so, not without gravity suit.

Yes, a double bomb jump can reach that high.
Can sum1 tell me the difference between an L-lock and an I-lock jump?
an L-lock jump is a real technique (you use the L button), whereas an I-lock jump is not (it's only an L-lock jump read incorrectly).
One shall stand, one shall ball.
I-Lock requires you square root -1 first >.>.
red chamber dream
No, no, no, I-Lock means Infinite-Lock jump! You know, like the IBJ, only for a jump. It lets you cross even the most insurmountable of distances, but only the m05t ub3r-1337 Metroid players can do it.
sorry for the confusion. No "infinate Lock Jump" has been "discovered" yet, it was a confusion due to my i's and l's looking excatly the same, and me not proof reading.
Now I can do the twin fires dash really easily:D