<- 12
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
red chamber dream
I prefer ZSNES, though I couldn't really tell you why. Snes9x is great, too.
l'appel du vide
For Windows, I prefer ZSNES.  But SNES9x Mac > *
Shouldnt we stay on topic? And maybe someone could test if you power bomb and then grapple then you could prolly leave the room to the left but then youd be stuck ........
Embarrasing Fact: Power suit made by lowest bidder
ZSNES tends to emulate better overall, so I prefer to use it for gameplay and testing. Savestates are also uncompressed and easy to use with different programs. It's movies have a high tendency of breaking though, *and* there's no mac port, as often mentioned. SNES9x has a lot of useful custom versions though, with various debugging tools. I use whichever is best for the current application (and yes, I've switched to recording movies in snes9x, but I haven't uploaded many movies lately).
Of course, bsnes is even better than both of those at emulation and debugging, but with 20 fps at best and no savestates, it's generally not practical. >_<

Grappling onto Crocamire was found shortly after the space/time beam. And there's not *much* interesting to do with it. You can't escape by going left, but if you go right around 250 screens (and gradually up 2 screens), you can eventually reach the door on the far left. Entering it from the wrong side places you in a repeat of the next room though, but it's easy to get into a normal room if you know what you're doing.
There's not really any point to it, though, it's just a random fun trick. Like killing Crocamire's tounge.
Bangaa Bishop
I asked because I wasn't sure if I needed a certain one for that file ;; Thanks though :)
Quote from Kejardon:
Like killing Crocamire's tounge.

How do you do that, anyway?

deleted, edited, and reposted so nate doesn't forget to put the reset glitch on the site, and I still want my question answered.
Phazon level: 83%
so we can tell nate to add videos from smv or avis??
If nate feels it's important enough to add to the site and wee supply a video, he'll add it (sometime)
well there goes my chance of being someone at the site

altough good my 2 round draygon and 2 round phantoon couldnt make it as there are 1 round fight altough only achievable using tools
You'll definitely be a very big someone when you finish your run.  And you're already respected by many for you amazing skills in SM.

And nothing is added to the site unless it has been achieved on console.
wow thats nice, even though i never really showed any runs other than the tactics i added as smv

yet those are for the european version

also im almost about to start recording a run, i just managed to do a 32 one so i need just a bit more of time so i can establish solid checkpoints for my run

yet the recording process is gonna take more time as im gonna allow less mistakes and im gonna need to reset more often

also im gonna use 3 tapes, that way if a good segment is before half the tape i start recording after
Embarrasing Fact: Power suit made by lowest bidder
Quote from BlueGlass:
Quote from Kejardon:
Like killing Crocamire's tounge.

How do you do that, anyway?

Lots and lots and lots of power bombs. 82 if I did the math right. That's also assuming you hit Crocomire twice with each power bomb.
Obviously, it requires resetting the game to collect extra power bomb packs, if you want to do it without game genie or something.