<- 1  -   of 3455 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from DJGrenola:
Quote from SABERinBLUE:
√(-1) before ((1/0!)+(1/1!)+(1/2!)+(1/3!)+(1/4!)+...) except after 299,792,458 m/s

what ?

√(-1) = i
((1/0!)+(1/1!)+(1/2!)+(1/3!)+(1/4!)+...) = e
299,792,458 m/s = c

√(-1) before ((1/0!)+(1/1!)+(1/2!)+(1/3!)+(1/4!)+...) except after 299,792,458 m/s = i before e except after c
That "i before e" comment has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.
in the name of justice!
If "mg" is "milligrams" then that would be an expression of mass and not weight.  How about "lb"?

Yeah, I was cracking up about that too.  How did you find "A" though, Zeke, that was crazy.  Obviously "a constant" is a worthless search.
Time bomb set get out fast!
Actually, mg is mass times Earth's gravitational constant.  As for A, I found it at Mathworld by looking up "constants"; as I suspected, there was a handy table.
in the name of justice!
Oh, okay, I mean, I took physics last year and everything but for some reason that just wasn't clicking at all.
I was thinking about making an i before e comment, but realized that, having no idea what was going on, anything I posted would not have been funny at all.
Armor Guardian
I officially proclaim this to be the best programming launguage ever.
shrimp
and white wine
I'll stick with my one-dimensional languages, thanks. :o If I want to jump around, I'll use labels or loops.
Armor Guardian
pansy
shrimp
and white wine
dont't mak me flame u man Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Labels? You mean like... goto? What kind of sadomasochistic bastard are you?
shrimp
and white wine
Is goto not basically the same as moving between "dimensions" in multidimensional programming? I don't see the purpose. (is it just meant to appeal to visual thinkers?)
If programming is the garden of eden, goto is the fruit.
Armor Guardian
Code:
10 PRINT "HAY GUYZ!"
20 GOTO 10
in the name of justice!
So if you're like me, and programming is more like the INFERNO, does that make goto the Ninth Circle?

The title of RT's program is "Radioactive...do not touch"
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.

What's next, a google ad for eternal life? World peace?
no - metroid prime version na 0-01.
Bananas GOOD, Kremlings BAD
What's that?  NATE'S version of Metroid Prime?
red chamber dream
He wishes. It's the version of Prime that supposedly exists but might not. Or it might.
http://www.metroid2002.com/version_differences_version_number.php
Shifty Leader
That M2k2 guy
but it might not.

Hey, has anyone ever had to be quarantined before? My sister does right now, so the whole family has to take antibiotics to protect ourselves because what she thinks she has is highly contageous and hard to spell. If you don't know how to spell it, you know it MUST be bad.
Beware: off duty ninja
no, but that would just suck on all kinds of levels. I know that I don't go out much, but havingto be confined to one little room with nothing to do would drive me up the bloody wall. as long as it's not an infection/illness that requires the burning/disopsing of personal items and all that it's not relativley bad. . . . but that cabin fever has got to make one suffer from the shining >.<
Bananas GOOD, Kremlings BAD
"Quarantine" reminds me of a Night Court episode and "DreamCatchers"

How long is the quarantine?
Shifty Leader
That M2k2 guy
Well she can go places since she's on medication and such, but she's been coughing her lungs out for like a week or something. My brother was joking that the doctor prescribed her more cigarettes to stop the coughing. Mean guy.
Armor Guardian
I've the *hic* hiccups. It's *hic* v- *hic* very annoying. *hic* I blame *hic* Than- *hic* Thanksgiving *hic* dinner. Most food *hic* I've had in *hic* a single *hic* for *hic* a ye- *hic* year.