1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
http://media.putfile.com/ZM_glitch49

Well, I finally found my brother's old logitech gamepad, so I could finally make this video.  Took a hell of a long time to upload, not to mention that my rom is super laggy so it also took forever to get there.

In any case, you need DivX to view it.  Enjoy.
Thread title: 
lmao, that's awesome.
The Video without the forever loading Web Browser folder.
It loaded just fine for me.  I don't see why you should download something just to save ten seconds.
LOL

That's great.
Mega Flare
I don't think it has anything to do with the page it was on, more like the connection to the server. I'm on a 4 megabit cable connection, and I only got about 19KB/sec average download speed for the vid, so it took something like nine or ten minutes to download the eleven megs.

Also, the vid was totally awesome and totally worth the wait. What made the sidehopper do that? And the whole head shaking thing they both did was gold.
That was friggin' hilarious.
(user is banned)
That's so ridiculous! But funny.
LOL. That vid rocked my socks.
5 straight "awesome vid' post.  make that 6. Awesome Vid.
It seems that the hoppers beat us to secret worlds :D
in the name of justice!
Are there any other MZM secret worlds?  Apparently this one would be useless, though, if it really just ports them back to that spot.
That's not a secret world... just proof that Sidehoppers are retards.
in the name of justice!
Do retards in real life jump through ceilings?  I think not.
Nothing jumps through ceilings in the real world... but in a world where you CAN jump through the ceiling and be forever trapped, doing so on purpose makes you mentally challenged.
I tried this the other day and I couldn't get it to jump through the roof but the head shaking thing was kinda funny.
too bad i couldn't see it.  Crying or Very sad  :x
This deserves to go into the ''Other'' section...

^.~

In my opinion.
In Chozodia, I stood directly infront of those eyes that move up and down the walls, but it went on and never noticed me. Is this a new glitch?
Shifty Leader
That M2k2 guy
I'm...assuming you weren't behind a wall? I think only the middle of the beam will spot you. I've had the edge of the light on me a few times and it didn't set off the alarms.